Contributing Author Overview
[button link=”http://news.localjobs.com/authors/”]View Author Directory[/button]
Enjoy writing about employment, business, companies, or career event topics within your community or beyond?
The LocalJobs.com community is filled with talented individuals who lead, work in or even own a businesses within your community. With so much wisdom, experience and knowledge available, the LocalJobs.com community was created in part as a place to share this wealth with others who want to connect, learn and grow in their careers!
If you enjoy writing and want to share, we are currently accepting Contributing Author applications. What does writing for LocalJobs.com get me? In return for your original quality post, you get the chance to introduce yourself to the LocalJobs.com community and show off your writing talents. This will typically convert to additional traffic and subscribers for your own website. You will also get your own Contributing Author profile and each post can include a summary and link at the bottom of each post to your own website or blog (after a few posts). Each published post will also show:
- Your profile picture that is hyperlinked to your full profile information
- Facebook and Twitter buttons at the top so readers can help make your specific post “viral”
- Stats at the bottom to show actual visits over the last 30 days
- A reply/comment section at the end of your post for other LocalJobs.com community members to leave you feedback
How does being a LocalJobs.com Contributing Author work?
- First sign up for free to LocalJobs.com blog. You should typically receive your own login information within 10 minutes in your email. Click the link provided in your email to activate your account and then sign-in.
- Once you’ve registered – you are initially setup as a “Subscriber” to our blog.
- Now that you are registered, we need to modify your account and change your settings to “Author” level access. This enables you to add and edit new articles (called ‘posts’ to the website, aka ‘blog’). To inform us of your interests in becoming a Contributing Author, please complete the form below and be sure to attach your first two articles for consideration. They should be in either a MS Word or PDF file format.