Tag Archives | Pacific Southwest Regional News

Breaking employment news in the Pacific Southwest region of the United States.

Arizona small business employment drops slightly in August

Employment at Arizona small businesses saw a 0.04 percent decrease in August following a 0.12 percent jump in July, according to the latest Intuit Payroll Small Business Index. Despite Arizona’s slight decrease, U.S. small businesses created 30,000 new jobs in August, good for an overall increase of 0.16 percent, the report said. Intuit defines small […]

Continue Reading 0

LocalJobs.com - Great jobs in your backyard!